Working with Corporate Responsibility at Cloetta is a long term commitment and to continuously strive to improve in the field of corporate responsibility will be crucial to our success. One important tool to achieve continuous improvements for sustainability is to define clear targets.
- Sustainability programs implemented for all prioritized raw materials by 2020.
- By the end of 2015, Cloetta’s suppliers of oils and fats must have a fully traceable pipeline of palm oil fractions back to known mills. By the end of 2020, the same pipeline will be traceable back to known plantations.
- 100 per cent of the cocoa and chocolate purchased by Cloetta will be UTZ-certified.
Reduced environmental impact
Reduce energy consumption in relation to the produced volume (MWh/tonne) by 5 per cent by 2020.
Reduce the volume of waste in relation to the produced volume (kg/tonne) by 25 per cent by 2020.
Carbon dioxide emissions
Reduce CO2 from production in relation to the produced volume (kg/kg) by 5 per cent by 2020.
Baseline for the three environmental targets is the 2014 actual values.
- The number of days between occupational accidents with >1 day of sickness absence will exceed 28 days in 2016.
- Great Place to Work – the Trust Index will exceed 63 per cent in 2016.