Cloetta’s purpose, strategies and goals express the company’s business concept.
Cloetta’s business model is to offer strong local brands and provide effective sales and distribution to the retail trade. Together, this will ensure continued positive development of the company’s leading market positions.
- Strong brands and market positions in a stable market.
- Excellent availability in the retail trade with the help of a strong and effective sales and distribution organisation.
- Outstanding consumer knowledge and loyalty.
- Innovative product and packaging development.
- Effective production with high and consistent quality.
Cloetta creates economic value through innovative product development, efficient purchasing and high-quality production, as well as good relations with the retail trade and marketing that strengthen the brands.
Attached visual of the value chain.