Strong quarter for Branded packaged products while Pick & mix was still negatively impacted by Covid-19, despite stronger Easter sales.
- Net sales for the quarter decreased by 7.9 per cent to SEK 1,398m (1,518), including a negative impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.7 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 2.5 per cent during the quarter: 2.7 per cent in January, –0.1 per cent in February and 3.8 per cent in March.
- Sales of Pick & mix declined organically by 22.9 per cent during the quarter: –38.5 per cent in January, –38.1 per cent in February and 13.4 per cent in March.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 107m (149). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 106m (44). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 111m (152).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 135m (175).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK –24m (–23).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 57m (67).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.8x (2.4).
- After the end of the quarter, Cloetta refinanced the Group through its existing banks for up to four years. Cloetta has also decided to invest an additional approximately SEK 130m in packaging technology.