Continued growth in branded packaged products and improved profitability.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 4.6 per cent to SEK 1,722m (1,646) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 2.0 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 209m (159). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 172m (159). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 216m (174).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 318m (288).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.2x (2.3).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 (1.00) per share.
Please find enclosed the full report.