At Cloetta Capital Markets Day in Stockholm 14 March, 2019, CEO Henri de Sauvage-Nolting and members of Cloetta’s Group Management provided an update on the Group’s strategy and goals as well as a more in-depth description of pick & mix, marketing, production and the road towards a 14 per cent EBIT margin, adjusted.
- Jacob Broberg, SVP Corporate Communications & IR – Welcome
- Henri de Sauvage-Nolting, President and CEO – Cloetta positioned for profitable growth
- Oskari Vidman, Chief Pick & Mix Officer – From volume focus to sustainable value creation
- Thomas Biesterfeldt, CMO – Building consumer centric growth
- Marcel Mensink, President Operations – The Perfect factory
- Frans Rydén, CFO – Financial strategy and road to 14%
- Henri de Sauvage-Nolting – Summary