The Extraordinary General Meeting will take place on November 3, 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Meeting will be carried out only through advance voting pursuant to temporary legislation. It will not be possible to attend the Meeting in person or by proxy. Information on the resolutions passed at the meeting will be disclosed on November 3, 2020, as soon as the outcome of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
Who is entitled to participate?
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting shall
- be registered in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 26 October 2020 and
- shall notify the company of their intention to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting no later than on Monday 2 November 2020 by casting their advance vote in accordance with the instructions under the heading Advance voting below, so that the advance voting form is received by the Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Monday 2 November 2020.
Registration and postal voting must take place at November 2, 2020 at the latest and in accordance with the following methods:
- Electronic voting: Shareholders who are natural persons can cast a postal vote electronically through verification using a BankID via https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy
- Email voting: Voting may be submitted by completing the postal voting form available under Documents below, and then emailing such form to the following email address GeneralMeetingServices@euroclear.eu
- Regular Mail: Voting may be submitted by completing the postal voting form available under Documents below, and then sending such form to Cloetta AB, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm
The shareholders may not provide special instructions or conditions to the postal vote. If so, the entire postal vote is invalid. Further instructions and conditions can be found in the postal voting form and at https://anmalan.vpc.se/EuroclearProxy
Shareholders whose shares are nominee-registered must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden in order to be entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting (so called voting registration). The shareholders’ register as of the record date on 26 October 2020 will include voting registrations made no later than 28 October 2020. Therefore, shareholders should inform their nominees well in advance before this date.
If a shareholder votes in advance by proxy, a power of attorney shall be enclosed with the form. Power of attorney forms are available under Documents below. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a certificate of incorporation or a corresponding document shall be enclosed with the voting form. The shareholder may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If so, the vote (i.e. the advance vote in its entirety) is invalid. Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for advance voting.
Shareholders’ right to receive information
The shareholders have the right to receive information regarding circumstances that may affect the assessment of an item on the agenda if the Board of Directors believes that such information can be provided without causing material damage to the company. A request for such information shall be made in writing to Cloetta AB, Att: Board of Directors, P.O. Box 6036, SE-171 06 Solna, Sweden, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 24 October 2020. The information is provided by being kept available at the company and on the company’s website, www.cloetta.com, no later than as of 29 October 2020. The information is also sent, within the same period of time, to the shareholders who so request and state their postal or email address.
Processing of personal data
For information regarding the processing of your personal data, please see the privacy notice available at Euroclear Sweden AB’s website: https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Integritetspolicy-bolagsstammor-svenska.pdf