- Net sales for the first quarter amounted to SEK 1,084m (1,043).
- Operating profit was SEK 6m (77).
- Underlying net sales growth for the Group was –1.8 per cent. The decrease is mainly due to weak market conditions.
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –53m (–9). They were mainly related to a non-cash cost connected to the divestment of the distribution business in Belgium and to costs arising from a factory closure in Denmark.
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 117m (140) despite a substantial decrease in operating profit.
- Underlying EBITA, excluding items affecting comparability and changes in exchange rates, amounted to SEK 50m (74). The decrease is mainly due to higher raw material costs that have not yet been fully compensated by price increases.
- The merger between Cloetta and LEAF was successfully completed on 16 February 2012. The integration process is proceeding according to plan.
- In April the rights issue was fully subscribed and the vendor loan note was repaid.
TopicsQ1, Q1 2012
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022