- Net sales for the quarter increased by 10.1 per cent to SEK 1,313m (1,193), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.4 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 90m (52).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 107m (81).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 223m (91).
- Net debt/EBITDA was 3.60x (4.47). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were repaid.
- The new Pick & Mix concept was implemented in 700 Coop stores in Sweden.
TopicsQ1, Q1 2015
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022