- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,212m (1,120).
- Operating profit was SEK –53m (70).
- Underlying net sales fell by 3.0 per cent, which is mainly explained by weak market conditions.
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –103m (–52), and consisted mainly of costs related to the integration process and costs arising from factory restructurings.
- Cash flow from operating activities reached SEK 102m (143).
- Underlying EBITA amounted to SEK 53m (112). The decrease is mainly due to the fact that it has not been possible to fully compensate for higher raw material costs through increased net prices.
- The integration process is continuing as planned. Staff reductions were carried out in August.
- The factory restructurings are proceeding according to plan. A decision has been made to close the factories in Aura, Alingsås and Gävle.
- The rights issue was fully subscribed.
- NASDAQ OMX Stockholm decided to move Cloetta from the Small Cap to the Mid Cap segment as of 2 July 2012.
TopicsQ2, Q2 2012
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022