- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,131m (1,212). Adjusted for exchange rate differences the decline was 4.1 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 54m (–53).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 109m (49). The improvement is mainly driven by realised synergies and factory restructurings.
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –51m (–103) and consist of costs for restructurings.
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK –23m (125). Change is mainly due to a build-up of stocks as part of factory restructurings and the impact of changed payment terms in Italy.
- The integration process has been essentially completed from an operational standpoint.
- The factory restructurings are proceeding according to plan. As announced earlier, savings will be fully effective towards the end of 2014.
TopicsQ2, Q2 2013
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022