- Net sales for the quarter increased by 3.4 per cent to SEK 1,280 (1,238), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 1.4 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 130m (85).
- Cash flow from operating activities was very strong and amounted to SEK 163m (44).
- Net debt/EBITDA continued to decrease and was 3.30x (4.55).
- On 16 July, 2015 Cloetta signed an agreement to acquire Locawo B.V. (Lonka) – a Dutch company producing and selling fudge, nougat and chocolate. The acquisition will significantly strengthen Cloetta’s position in the Netherlands.
TopicsQ2, Q2 2015
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022