- Net sales for the quarter increased by 15.8 per cent to SEK 1,414m (1,221) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.1 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 90m (148). Profit for the period amounted to SEK –329m (77). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 115m (156).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 117m (114).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.77x (2.82).
- On 28 April 2017, Cloetta completed the acquisition of Candyking Holding AB and its subsidiaries.
- On 6 July 2017, Cloetta signed an agreement to sell Cloetta Italia S.r.l. to Katjes International GmbH.
TopicsQ2, Q2 2017
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
30 November 2021
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022