- Net sales for the quarter increased by 3.0 per cent including a positive impact from foreign exchange of 1.6 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 131m (90).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 160m (124).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –29m (–34) and consists of restructuring SEK –28m (–31) and impact from foreign exchange of SEK –1m (–3).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 54m (93).
- Net Debt/Underlying EBITDA was 4.4x (5.3).
- Issuance of the Senior secured notes for an amount of SEK 1,000m and the renegotiated credit facility reduces interest cost.
- The integration process has been completed.
- The factory restructurings are proceeding according to plan.
TopicsQ3, Q3 2013
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022