- Net sales for the quarter increased by 17.1 per cent to SEK 1,505m (1,285), including a negative impact of exchange rates of –0.4 per cent. Organic growth was –2.8 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 169m (195). Operating profit, adjusted amounted to SEK 169m (203).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 135m (116).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.63x (2.76).
- Cloetta Italia S.r.l. was sold to Katjes International GmbH on 5 September 2017.
TopicsQ3, Q3 2017
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022