- Net sales for the quarter decreased by 0.8 per cent to SEK 1,448m (1,459), including a negative impact of foreign exchange rates of -0.1 per cent. Organic growth was -0.7 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 216m (212). Operating profit, adjusted, increased to SEK 224m (194).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 116m (174).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.76x (3.39).
- Danko Maras, CFO, was appointed interim President & CEO as of 1 September 2016.
- A new loan agreement has been entered into and the senior secured notes have been redeemed.
TopicsQ3, Q3 2016
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
30 November 2021
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022