- Net sales for the quarter increased by 20.2 per cent to SEK 1,643m (1,367), including a negative impact of exchange rates of –0.6 per cent.
- Organic growth was 0.0 per cent.
- Operating profit, adjusted, amounted to SEK 206m (209).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 171m (180). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 20m (–420).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 305m (406).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.39x (2.44).
- The Board proposes an ordinary dividend of SEK 0.75 (0.75) per share and a special dividend of SEK 0.75 (–) per share, in total corresponding to SEK 1.50 per share.
TopicsQ4, Q4 2017
29 October 2021
Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
15 October 2021
Cloetta AB will publish the interim report for the period 1 July – 30 September 2021 on Friday 29 October…
2 September 2021
In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four and…
28 December 2021 - 27 January 2022
28 January 2022
14 March 2022