Continued growth within branded packaged products
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 0.2 per cent to SEK 1,646m (1,643) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.4 per cent. Organic growth amounted to –3.2 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 159m (171). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 159m (20). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 174m (206).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 288m (305).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.31x (2.39).
- The Board proposes an ordinary dividend of SEK 1.00 (0.75) per share.