Cloetta’s Nomination Committee ahead of the 2012 Extra General Meeting
In accordance with the AGM’s decision, Cloetta’s Nomination Committee shall consist of at least four and a maximum of six members. One of them shall be a representative from the Board, and three members to be appointed by the three largest shareholders.
The nomination committee, ahead of the extraordinary general meeting on 15 February 2012 had the following composition:
- Christer Wagenius, chairman of the nomination committee, appointed by Malfors Promotor
- Thomas Ehlin, appointed by Nordea Fonder
- Eva Törnqvist, appointed by Ulla Håkanson
- Johan Hjertonsson, appointed by the Board of Directors in Cloetta AB. (1)
No fees have been paid by Cloetta to the members of the Nomination Committee for its work. The members of the nomination committee are appointed for a term up until a new nomination committee has been appointed.
(1) Johan Hjertonsson resigned from Cloetta’s Board of Directors in relation with the election of new members of the Board becoming valid per 16 February 2012. The Board have on the 16 February 2012 appointed Lennart Bylock as the Board’s representative in the Nomination Committee ahead of the AGM 2013.