Cloetta is now looking for a Category Manager to handle the fast-growing Pick & Mix category within Munchy Moments. Through the brand CandyKing,
Cloetta offers Pick & Mix as a “shop in shop concept”, a shopping experience based on customer and consumer needs. Consumers make their own choice
between hundreds of varieties of goodies and mix them in a bag or giftbox. The Category Manager will play an important role in creating the Go-to-Market
strategy and implementation. There is one direct report from a Marketing Coordinator whom will support the Category Manager.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing
confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and Pick & Mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets
- Ongoing development and optimization of the consumer-minded range
- Consumption tests of product news
- Create profitability
- Focus on Cogs -> Ensure Best Earnings
- Differentiation of planograms
- Monthly telco and project meetings with Scandinavia
- Raw materials and price development
- Price increases from manufacturers & suppliers
- Focus on trends in the Danish market including Vegan & Ecology
- Introducing new concepts as well as optimizing existing ones
- Handle backorders
- Dialogue with the Danish producers to ensure the best possible contact, communication and cooperation.
- Development of processes and procedures in terms of integration
- Follow market development
- Overall marketing budget for the year
- Responsible for the budget process on our product ranges.
- Which products are sold in which chains in which a percentage
- Analysis of our product range and individual customer groups range
- Planning, implementation, follow-up and reporting of product news tests
- Presentation material for consultants
- Presentation material for sales management
- Data to POS material
- Ensure a smooth transition through launch and delisting of products in collaboration with the Marketing Assistant
- Overall responsibility for our brand building
- General responsible for SOME
- Preparation of overall marketing plan for the year
- Planning, preparation and execution of campaigns
Analysis and coordination of consumer surveys
Cooperation / dialogue with the PR agency
- Contact person to the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration together with legal
- Create a good and professional working relationship with suppliers
- Collaboration with KAM & Demand in the event of a change of FC when changes occur in our product range due to a backorder or a plan change.
- Business degree - Marketing Management, Business Administration or similar.
- + 3 years’ experience from a marketing job within FMCG - experience with food/confectionary is preferable.
- Passionate about retail and likes to be hands-on.
- Talent and commercial thinking.
- Can structure and prioritize tasks
- Analytical thinking