Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide. Cloetta’s popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with Cloetta. Cloetta has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. Cloetta’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Cloetta’s organization consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels. Cloetta’s operations division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In Cloetta’s operations division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, Cloetta produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements through Lean and Value Engineering.
Cloetta Sneek Plant is one of the 8 production facilities of the Cloetta Group. The plant employs approximately 95 persons. Contributing to Cloetta’s vision to bring a smile to the Munchy Moments, we in Sneek produce with pride chewing gum products under the strong brands Sportlife, Xylifresh, Jenkki and Toy and Candy products under the brands KING, Redband and Venco.
Because our current Quality & Food Safety manager accepted a new role in our organization we offer a challenging role for an experienced manager, preferably qualified in Food Technology, Food Science or Food Chemistry, who sees opportunities in improvement.
Purpose of the job & result areas
Cloetta’s Quality mission is producing and distributing products that meet the business promise to customers and consumers first time right, every time. You will contribute this by:
- responsibility for defining the annual QFS objectives for the plant according to the QFS central rule and for ensuring that the internal Q& FS Standards (GMP & HACCP, QFS Procedures) and the external ones ( BRC /IFS /Food Law, Customers) are understood, effectively implemented within the factory and maintained up to date through audits
- Responsibility for ensuring that Raw and Pack materials and the products manufactured within the site are safe and conforming to the relevant specifications; that non conformities and incidents are timely managed according to Cloetta’s rules.
- Responsible for ensuring that at each step of the NPD/VE projects the relevant Q&FS requirements are taken into account and verifying the conformity of the new/changed products is achieved at the first production runs (in execution of this role 50% of your time)
- Promoting the culture of Quality and Prevention across the factory and be a key member of the plant Management Team as well as of the Cloetta Global Q&FS team contributing to drive continuous improvement.
As a person you are
- a strong change leader with people management skills,
- a result driven teamplayer, able to think out of the box,
- able to operate to strict timelines,
- able to reason logically and to present.
As a person you need
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in food Technology, Food Science, Biology of Chemistry
- In-depth experience of Quality in a food manufactured company of at least 5 years
- Profound knowledge of production techniques and experienced in Lean/GMP/BRC/HACCP/manufacturing
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the current food legislation and incoming food safety regulatory issues
- Experienced in risk assessment and continues improvement tools and techniques
- High degree of fluency of Dutch and English
Ar Are you interested in the vacancy above, please send your personal resume and letter or call for more information to Chiara Milioli (+39 0372 482362)or Johannes Dijkstra (+31 (0)653 291 193)