Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Cloetta’s popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with Cloetta. Cloetta has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. Cloetta’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Cloetta’s organization consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels.
Cloetta’s Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In Cloetta’s Supply Chain division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, Cloetta produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
Portfolio Manager, Operations
The Portfolio Manager (PM) is accountable for the project delivery of projects at the dedicated plants. As a member of the Strategy Deployment (SD)team, you ensure strategy deployment aligned with Operations strategies, as well as Global Cloetta strategies.
You act as the first -point-of contact for the plant towards markets and other key stakeholders, with the overall responsibility to secure resource availability / balancing of planned initiatives. The balancing of resources and priorities takes place through a close cooperation with the Plant Management teams. You lead projects where you have an overall target to deliver excellent gate-on-time delivery of the assigned initiatives.
The role is pivotal, hence requiring strong collaboration & communication skills, both within and outside of the plant. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with an ambition to deliver projects at expected time and quality.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead and manage the activities of assigned projects together with the key stakeholders at Cloetta plants and markets
- Act as a mediator to secure stong alignment between key stakeholders within the plants, through good facilitation and influencing skills
- As a member of the Strategy Deployment team, participate in the development of best practices and know-how, sharing in project management and strategy deployment
- Coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Secure a balanced plan at the plants with clear timelines and priorities
- Manage resource allocation in collaboration with the Plant Management teams, securing proper priority setting and resource allocation of each initiative at each plant
- Participate in the development of strategic programmes (within the assigned Techologies), giving input on opportunities/limitations within the plants
- Participate in the dialgoue on opportunities and limitations between Operations & Markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of project management, food technology understanding is of benefit
- Fluent in business English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Project Management Tools
- Real team player
- Good communication skills with ability to manage feedback both upwards and downwards
- Ability to manage stress and show leadership in changes
- Good stakeholder management, facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong Drive for results
- Ability to work with a degree of independence
- Data-driven mind-set; detail-oriented work style
- Ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Goal Oriented
- Business mindset
- Passion for improving, and proactive nature