Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Cloetta’s popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with Cloetta. Cloetta has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. Cloetta’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Cloetta’s organization consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels.
Cloetta’s Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In Cloetta’s Supply Chain division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, Cloetta produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
The Group Project Engineer drives the execution of CAPEX projects as part of the technology roadmaps for the product categories they are assigned to. The role also supports the development of the company 3 year capex plan. This will include: partnering with key equipment suppliers to implement CAPEX effectively including standardizing maintenance, procurement of spare parts in CAPEXs, supporting, coaching and education of the Project Engineers on the local plants.
The Group Project Engineer supports the development of engineering standards, based on best practices and lessons learned.
Your main responsibilities are:
Make sure CAPEX implementations are executed & support local plants.
Take care of safety and environmental impact of the CAPEX projects
Support the development of CAPEX resourcing and procurement approved supplier lists
Ensure that our CAPEX projects are legally compliant
Responsible for project resource mapping including managing hired external engineers and selected suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, compliance, legal and governance requirements in relation to engineering management
- Experience with implementing complex CAPEX investments
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering execution role
- Require high level of travel (+/- 60% depending of home country)
- Knowledge of 2D or 3D Autodesk design software is a pre.
- Understanding of PFD’s and P&ID’s
- Fluent in business English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Project Management Tools
- Real team player
- Good communication skills with ability to manage feedback both upwards and downwards
- Good stakeholder management
- Strong Drive for results, Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a degree of independence
- Data-driven mind-set, analytical
- Strong commitment to safety with an attitude that zero incidents are possible;
- High ethical and moral standards and the ability to hold others accountable;
- Capable to engage cross business teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels;
- Ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity and inspire others to follow and participate in the change process