Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region, The Netherlands, and Slovakia. We are manufacturing and marketing sugar confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles and chewing gum. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, e.g Läkerol, Red Band, Venco, Lonka, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife and Nutisal, most of them with a long heritage tradition.
About 2800 employees work for us worldwide as we operate in 15 different countries. We are committed to continuously renew and utilize the company’s expertise and want to hire and develop competent employees that are given the opportunity to realize their full potential.
What is it like to work for us?
Our popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work with us!
We are an ambitious company, driven to be the best. At Cloetta we tackle challenges with our “will do attitude”. You will be surrounded by colleagues who want to make a true impact on the business. We have a positive attitude, are proud of our company, our brands and products, and, most of all... we love what we do and have fun while doing so.
Once you’ve joined us? You will be working in a dynamic FMCG company, continuously changing and looking for opportunities for growth. We will coach you in your desire to grow and develop and give you the space and freedom needed to perform your responsibilities and implement ideas. Not only are we all proud of our company and its brands, we want to make you proud of your own contribution as well.
What will be your position?
To promote the overall commercial performance of all Cloetta products in the assigned territory and market segment. Especially large, and potentially large, independent franchise (entrepreneurs) and subsidiary companies in the food and/or out-of-home channel are being visited. In both these channels all commercial work is carried out in order to obtain and maintain distribution, optimizing the presentation and the improvement of the sales performance and / or the sales potential. The relations to visit, the frequency of visits and the priorities are indicated by the Field Sales Manager. The Rayon Manager is responsible for his own detailed (route) planning.
The Rayon Manager will be a part of the field sales team and report to the Field Sales Manager.
Realize the qualitative and quantitative distribution targets in the assigned region to maintain or increase market share:
- Advice about new products, expand ranges, etc in relation to competing products on the shelves.
- Thereby indicating the expected turnover and margins.
- Convince customers to take products in the shelfs, participating in promotion, placing displays, etc
Achieve optimal presentation of Cloetta products at outlets:
- Visits outlets according to own schedule, assignments of Field Sales Manager or requests from the field sales support.
- Checking shelves according to planograms, handling complains, problems, etc. with the entrepreneur/ store manager.
- Create planograms and take care of redesign of confectionery shelf or shelves with own range, with inclusion of new or additional products.
Selling, building and placing displays at agreed location.
Providing a good relationship with your customers in the region Midden Zuid-Holland.
- Collecting and sharing relevant market information.
- Detailed planning of own routes, visits and making competition reports.
- Enter all the customer orders and information to the IT system.
- Keep track of all customer data and manage quarterly stocktaking of products in your own storage box.
- HBO level with commercial experience
- Driving license
- Market knowledge
- MS Office
- Knowledge FMCG market
- Living in the region or willing to settle there.
Competences:Commercial power, entrepreneurship, leadership, independency, result-oriented, innovative capacity, collaborate, persuasion, appearance, customer focus, verbal skills, problem analysis and planning & organization.