Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region and the Netherlands. Cloetta´s products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide with Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK as the main markets. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Candyking, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife and Red Band. Cloetta has 8 production units in 5 countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com
Cloetta is looking for a new member to our Application team to cover the areas of System Integrations. The Application specialist is a support position within Cloetta Group IT.
As an Application specialist you are focused on internal and external system integrations between different systems and trading partners. In your role, you will support the business organization to become more process-driven, resolve issues and participate in business-driven roll-out projects and improvement projects.
Cloetta is currently running M3 version 13.4 connected to several other global applications throughout the European organization. The strategy is to keep the ERP up to date and next version will be a multi-tenant cloud version.
Main work tasks
- Support and facilitate requests (incidents and changes) from business units within Cloetta and from Cloetta’s trading partners.
- Coordinate and follow up on system integration related requests (incidents and changes) between Cloetta and its trading partners
- Solution design and programming of integrations and EDI.
- Participate in projects initiated by Cloetta Group IT.
- Participate in process development.
- You are a pro-active/self-motivated person with excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and well suited for support management tasks.
- University degree in information technology or similar, or business degree with computer systems and programming.
- Knowledge of ERP system is good to have, and M3 is an advantage.
- Basic programming skills, preferably Java.
- It is an advantage to have a couple of years of experience in related areas, but for the for the right candidate we will offer training.
Swedish (if based in Malmö) or Finnish (if based in Turku)
- Turku, Finland, or Malmö, Sweden
- Some business travel will be required
If you have questions, please contact Senior IT Manager Lena Wiklund, +46-(0)734-394206.
Selection will be on-going so please apply as soon as possible, but no later than September 18th, 2020.
Welcome with your application!