What is it like to work for us?
At Cloetta you will find many colleagues, just as enthusiastic and positive as you. We are driven to be the best and are continuously growing. We want to make a real difference for the company and create new and smart ways to win.
Cloetta will coach you in this desire to grow and develop because we have trust in your capacities. We will give you the freedom needed to perform your responsibilities, so you can have a true impact on the business by implementing your own ideas.
And, above of all... we love what we do and have fun while doing so. We have a smile in our DNA and are very proud of our welcoming, open and inclusive atmosphere.
Who are we?
Founded in 1862, we are well-known for our candy, chocolate, nuts, fudge, nougat, pastilles, chewing gum and pick and mix concepts. A leading confectionery company in Western Europe. But also selling products in more than 50 markets worldwide. Making all possible with about 2800 employees working for us worldwide.
We own some of the strongest brands on the market, e.g Läkerol, the Jelly Bean Factory, Red Band, Venco, Sportlife, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Ahlgrens Bilar, Malaco and Nutisal, most of them with a long heritage tradition.
What will you be contributing to?
You will be part of the Dutch Marketing team based in Oosterhout, the Netherlands, but also be in close contact with the international digital team. Your scope will be on all Dutch brands in the Cloetta portfolio (Red Band, Venco, Sportlife, Lonka) and its online activities.
Your responsibility will be…
To activate the Cloetta Holland brands through digital and social media and engage in the online ‘dialogue’ with consumers. You are responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of all the digital and social media advertising activities of the Dutch local brands, together with the Brand managers and our external agencies (media, creative and social agencies). Next to this you will actively participate in Cloetta’s international Digital team.
You will do so by mainly focusing on:
- Together with the different Brand Managers develop the brand digital and social media strategies conducted of the overall brand communication strategy.
- Create in co-operation with agencies the content strategy, calendar and content for our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn etc.
- Development and control of all digital campaigns and activations for the Dutch brands, actively involved as digital expert in the overall media plans to support the brands.
- Statistics: analyzing data, translating into actionable insights, recommendations for optimization, creating dashboards on relevant KPI’s to drive the effectiveness of brand activities in digital and social media channels.
- Drive campaigns via programmatic buying, upskill DV360.
- Generate consumer profile data to improve social media advertising effects through social media campaigns.
- Development of websites for the Cloetta Holland brands and updating them via WordPress.
- Analyze, improve and drive digital eco-system via your own social channels, branded sites and all tech (cookie and tag management).
- In the lead for webcare and re-actively and pro-actively involved in consumer discussions together with consumer coordinator on our social media channels and relevant domains.
- Driving the Cloetta digital employer branding in the Netherlands via LinkedIn in close cooperation with HR.
- Keep the marketing team of Cloetta Holland up to date about current and upcoming trends in the dynamic world of digital and social media.
We believe that working for our company, especially in this key role for Holland, is a very exciting opportunity where we need someone who is a digital native, can work independently, is not afraid to use a lot of own initiative and can be persistent. So, we want you to definitely join our team if:
You have acquired the following:
- Analytical skills and experience with social analytical tools at Bachelor or University level
- Experience in the field of social media and in publishing to social media channels
- Experience with Programmatic buying media
- Used to working with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and DV360
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience in copywriting
- Ability to work with HTML/Photoshop
And if people recognize you as someone who…
Has the right mental attitude with an analytical and creative mindset. You are a proven self-starter that can cope in competitive markets and can work autonomously but is also a very good conversational partner. At Cloetta we like our communication to be challenging, open and honest. Dutch and English are in this case a must.
Your colleagues also describe you as someone having a large innovative capacity, being able to persuade and advise different stakeholders both internal as well as external agencies, as you will be solely responsible for this digital discipline and manage several projects.
At Cloetta we have a working week of 36 hours, where you are able to plan your biweekly day off with your manager working 40 hours one week and 32 hours the next. We offer flexibility (working from home, start time) and are a big advocate of good work-life balance.