Branded packaged products sales above pre-pandemic levels and steady volume recovery for Pick & mix, accompanied by improved profitability.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 6.2 per cent to SEK 1,566m (1,474) including a negative impact from foreign exchange rates of -1.3 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 4.0 per cent during the quarter: -4.1 per cent in July, 9.3 per cent in August and 6.3 per cent in September.
- Sales of Pick & mix increased organically by 21.6 per cent during the quarter: 12.3 per cent in July, 26.2 per cent in August and 26.3 per cent in September.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 189m (87). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 190m (130).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 181m (154).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK 9m (-24).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 144m (46), which equates to basic and diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.50 (0.16).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 290m (313).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.4x (2.6).