Working with Corporate Responsibility at Cloetta is a long term commitment and to continuously strive to improve in the field of corporate responsibility will be crucial to our success. One important tool to achieve continuous improvements for sustainability is to define clear targets.
Improve sustainable sourcing
Sustainability programmes implemented for all prioritized raw materials.
- By 2020 at the latest, Cloetta´s suppliers of oils and fats must have a fully traceable pipeline of palm oil fractions back to known plantations.
- 100 per cent of all cocoa and chocolate purchased by Cloetta must be UTZ-certified.
- By the end of 2017, Cloetta will have implemented RSPO-segregated palm oil throughout the product portfolio.
- By the end of 2017, Cloetta´s glazing agent will be free from palm oil.
Reduced environmental impact
- Reduce energy consumption in relation to the produced volume (MWh/tonne) by 5 per cent by 2020.
- Reduce the volume of waste in relation to the produced volume (kg/tonne) by 25 per cent by 2020.
- Reduc CO2 emissions from production in relation to the produced volume (kg/kg) by 5 per cent by 2020.
- Cloetta´s consumers should know that the products are safe and of a high quality.
- The number of consumer complaints in 2017 will not exceed 5.9 ppm (number per sold million).
- Cloetta is comitted to increasing the share of natural ingredients.
- Cloetta’s product portfolio will contain no artificial flavours by 2018 at the latest, and no artificial colours by 2019.
The number of days between occupational accidents with >1 day of sickness absence will exceed 24.3 days in 2017.
- Great Place to Work – improved Trust Index compared to the previous survey