Continued growth in branded packaged products and improved profitability.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 4.6 per cent to SEK 1,722m (1,646) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 2.0 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 209m (159). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 172m (159). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 216m (174).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 318m (288).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.2x (2.3).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 (1.00) per share.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation Wednesday 29 January at 10 a.m. (CET). Information is available at www.cloetta.com.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 29 January, 2020, at 08:00 am CET.
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 (0)766 96 59 40