Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. Cloetta is manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
Cloetta’s popular and much-loved products would not be on the market were it not for the people who work for and with Cloetta. Cloetta has around 2,600 employees in 14 countries working with sales, marketing, production and product development as well as in various support functions. Cloetta’s head office is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Cloetta’s organization consists of a multi-cultural and internationally experienced group of people who operate in an open and free working environment and who adapt to change at both central and local levels.
Cloetta’s Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. In Cloetta’s Supply Chain division are 8 factories in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, Cloetta produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
The Cloetta Jelly Bean Factory is one of the 8 production facilities of the Cloetta Group. The plant employs approximately 60 persons. Contributing to Cloetta’s vision to bring a smile to the Munchy Moments, we in Dublin produce with pride the Jelly Beans on our production and packaging lines.
Because our current Q/FS manager accepted a new role in our organization we offer a challenging role for an experienced manager, preferably qualified in Food Chemistry, who sees opportunities in improvement.
Purpose of the job & result areas
Cloetta’s Quality mission is producing and distributing products that meet the business promise to customers and consumers first time right, every time.
You will contribute through this main areas of responsibility:
- responsibility for defining the annual Q&FS objectives for the plant according to the Q&FS central strategy and guidelines and for ensuring that the internal Q&FS Standards (Cloetta GMP & HACCP, Q&FS Procedures) and the external ones (BRC /IFS /Food Law, Customers) are understood, effectively implemented within the factory and maintained up to date through periodical audits.
- Responsibility for ensuring that Raw and Pack materials and the products manufactured within the site are safe and conforming to the relevant specifications; that non conformities and incidents are timely managed according to Cloetta’s rules.
- Responsible for ensuring that at each step of the NPD/VE projects the relevant Q&FS requirements are taken into account and for verifying the conformity of the new/changed products is actually achieved at the first production.
- Promoting the culture of Quality and Prevention across the factory and be a key member of the plant Management Team as well as of the Cloetta Global Q&FS team contributing to drive continuous improvement
As a person you are
- a strong change leader with people management skills
- a result driven teamplayer, able to think out of the box,
- able to operate to strict timelines
- able to reason logically and to present
- Able to manage constructive discussions in conflictual situations
As a person you need
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in food Technology, Food Science, Biology of Chemistry
- In-depth experience of Quality in a food manufactured company of at least 5 years
- Profound knowledge of production techniques and experienced in GMP/BRC/HACCP/
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the current food legislation and incoming food safety regulatory issues
- Experienced in risk assessment and root cause analysis and other continuous improvement tools and techniques
- High degree of fluency English