Please note this position is available for 0,6 FTE.
Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region, The Netherlands, and Slovakia. We are manufacturing and marketing sugar confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles and chewing gum. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
We own some of the strongest brands on the market, e.g Läkerol, Red Band, Venco, Lonka, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Sperlari and Nutisal, most of them with a long heritage tradition.
About 2800 employees work for us worldwide as we operate in 15 different countries. We are committed to continuously renew and utilize the company’s expertise and want to hire and develop competent employees that are given the opportunity to realize their full potential.
What is it like to work for us?
We are an ambitious company, driven to be the best. At Cloetta we tackle challenges with our “will do attitude”. You will be surrounded by colleagues who want to make a true impact on the business. We have a positive attitude, are proud of our company, our brands and products, and, most of all... we love what we do and have fun while doing so.
Once you’ve joined us? You will be working in a dynamic FMCG company, continuously changing and looking for opportunities for growth. We will coach you in your desire to grow and develop and give you the space and freedom needed to perform your responsibilities and implement ideas. Not only are we all proud of our company and its brands, we want to make you proud of your own contribution as well.
What will you be contributing to?
Your role is positioned position within Cloetta Group IT and reports to the Senior IT manager IOCC. The IOCC is the organization for managing IT infrastructure services, its design, coordination, and operations. The function works closely both with internal resources as well as external partners. The IOCC holds the overall responsibility of strategies, policies and operations of infrastructure. The main objectives for the IOCC are:
- Provide cost-efficient and sustainable IT infrastructure services
- Secure daily operations of infrastructure services, including proactive measures
- Coordination and resolution of IT infrastructure incidents.
- Develop and maintain the design of the central IT infrastructure supporting the business needs
- Supply resources for support/ServiceDesk, operations and projects
- License and maintenance management for infrastructure services
- Operational level for Indicent-, Change-. Release-, and Problem management.
Your responsibilities will be:
You are an expert within the IOCC, dedicated to end user support. Main duties are to support the business organization to resolve the day-to-day IT incidents, service requests and working with continues improvements within the Servicedesk area in accordance with the Cloetta Global IT service management processes (incidents, changes, release, problem and when applicable projects). The role is part of the global ServiceDesk team which supports the Cloetta business organization in resolving incidents and providing service requests regardless of location of the user. Providing remote support, in different languages, is a natural part of the role.
Supporting both the IOCC and other functions in projects and improvement initiatives within IT is part of the role. The IT Servicedesk Specialist will work closely together with other colleagues also outside of the Servicedesk team, both from IT and the business, as required.
Your focus area’s include:
- Acting as first line support for the IT organization towards the business organization
- Resolve incidents and execute service requests per stipulated SLA
- Executing standard changes according to instructions, including improving and maintain the instructions as required
- Special attention to be paid to IT security and data integrity issues
- Contribute to and develop End User guidelines, best practices and documentation
- Participate in improvement initiatives/projects
- Identify areas of improvements and raise awareness to increased work efficiency based on e.g. recurring issues, i.e. address pain points both for the business and the IT organization.
- Pro-active monitoring of appointed services
A very exciting opportunity where we need someone who can work independently, is not afraid to use a lot of own initiative and can be persistent, so we are looking for you if:
You have acquired the following:
- Solid communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Solid interest in IT
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies and services
- Highly organized
- Problem analyzes
- Experiences in support role(s)
- Very good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Based in Oosterhout
- Some international business travel required for team meetings (4x per year)
- Visiting other Cloetta sites in NL/BE (back-up for team colleague) when needed