Who are we?
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region, The Netherlands, and Slovakia. We are manufacturing and marketing sugar confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles and chewing gum. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
We own some of the strongest brands on the market, e.g Läkerol, Red Band, Venco, Lonka, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife, Saila, Sperlari and Nutisal, most of them with a long heritage tradition.
About 2800 employees work for us worldwide as we operate in 15 different countries. We are committed to continuously renew and utilize the company’s expertise and want to hire and develop competent employees that are given the opportunity to realize their full potential.
What is it like to work for us?
We are an ambitious company, driven to be the best. At Cloetta we tackle challenges with our “will do attitude”. You will be surrounded by colleagues who want to make a true impact on the business. We have a positive attitude, are proud of our company, our brands and products, and, most of all... we love what we do and have fun while doing so.
Once you’ve joined us? You will be working in a dynamic FMCG company, continuously changing and looking for opportunities for growth. We will coach you in your desire to grow and develop and give you the space and freedom needed to perform your responsibilities and implement ideas. Not only are we all proud of our company and its brands, we want to make you proud of your own contribution as well.
What will you be contributing to?
Cloetta’s Group IT team, is looking a new colleague to join the Business Intelligence Competence Center (BICC) within Cloetta Group IT. The BICC is responsible for the development and maintenance of the state-of-art business intelligence solution. Your colleagues working in Cloetta Group IT and in the BICC are located across Europe in Holland, Sweden (2 locations) and Finland. You will report to the Senior IT manager / BICC manager located in Oosterhout, Holland. Group IT and the BICC team work with ITIL processes.
The strategic choice of Cloetta is to have an in-house team for the development and maintenance of the BI solution:
- The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) is the source for management reports used in the company and it is a data source for several global applications within Cloetta. In the ETL process we are using PowerCenter (Informatica).
- TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is used to process external and local data where a shorter time to solution is required.
QlikView and QlikSense are used next to each other for management reports and dashboarding.
Your responsibility will be…
The Application Specialist that we would like to add to the BICC team is a generalist in Business Intelligence and a specialist in QlikView and QlikSense. You will be responsible for the layer that connects EDW and TDV data with front-end reporting (the so-called QlikView and QlikSense back-end layer) as well as for the front-end dashboard design and development.
You do have the willingness to work in other BI areas, like PowerCenter, SQL, data vault and/or TDV. Cloetta’s BI solution is state-of-art, future-proof and most admired by external BI experts. You will get the opportunity to step into this exciting world and you will be challenged to enrich your skills on all areas in BI.
You will do so by mainly focusing on:
- You will participate in change- and project management activities (pre-studies, development, implementations)
- You will solve incidents and support our end users in the local and international organization
- You will execute maintenance tasks and projects and you will proactively monitor the BI applications to keep Cloetta’s BI solution in a healthy shape
- You will be keen on following our processes and on documenting your changes
You have acquired the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Informatica or Computer Science
- Working experience in business intelligence and specifically in QlikView/QlikSense is a strong benefit
- Very good command English language and (willingness to) speak Dutch
People recognize you in the following competences:
You are a person with passion for BI, you are a fast learner and you are willing to travel within Europe occasionally. You can organize your own work, you are a team player, proactive, enthusiastic, you can motivate yourself and you have strong analytical skills.