Highlights of 2018
- Katarina Tell appointed President Cloetta Sweden.
- Michiel Havermans appointed Senior Vice President International Markets and UK
- Thomas Biesterfeldt appointed Chief Marketing Officer.
- Oskari Vidman appointed Chief Pick & Mix Officer.
- Ordinary dividend of SEK 0.75 and special dividend of SEK 0.75 is paid.
- Amended and extended loan programme and launched commercial paper programme.
- Frans Rydén appointed CFO.
- New production line installed in the factory in Turnhout, Belgium.
- Candyking units in the Nordic countries implemented Cloetta’s business enterprise system.
- Cloetta awarded “Listed company of the year”.
- Malaco Gott & Blandat with 30 % less sugar launched.
- Red Band celebrated 90 years.
- Cloetta awarded best corporate web site in Sweden.
- Record number of shareholders (23,956) in Cloetta.