In accordance with a decision by the Annual General Meeting.
In accordance with the decision of the AGM, Cloetta’s nomination committee shall consist of at least four, and at most six members. Of these, one shall be a representative of the Board and three shall be members appointed by the three largest shareholders in terms of voting power. The members appointed may themselves appoint one additional member.
The Nomination Committee’s tasks include preparing a proposal for the AGM regarding the following:
- Chairman of the AGM
- Members of the Board of Directors to be elected by the AGM
- Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Remuneration to the Board of Directors elected by the AGM, distributed between the Chairman of the board, the deputy chairman of the board, if any, and the other members of the Board of Directors, and remuneration for work on the committees
- Remuneration to the auditor
- Election of auditor
- Rules for the Nomination Committee