Good EBIT delivery and Easter sales
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 27.8 per cent to SEK 1,562m (1,222), of which acquisition growth amounted to 24.5 per cent and exchange rate differences to 2.2 per cent. Organic growth amounted to 1.1 per cent.
- Operating profit, adjusted amounted to SEK 164m (114).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 166m (97). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 95m (59).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK –29m (155).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.42 (2.34).
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation Tuesday 24 April at 10 a.m. (CET). Information is available at www.cloetta.com.
This information constituted before the publication inside information and is such that Cloetta AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 24 April, 2018, at 8:00 am CET.
Jacob Broberg, SVP Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, 46 70 190 00 33.