- Net sales for the quarter increased by 9.5 per cent to SEK 1,238m (1,131).
- Operating profit was SEK 85m (54).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 110m (109).
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –24m (–55) and consist of cost related to the acquisitions of Alrifai Nutisal AB and Aran Candy Ltd. and costs related to the factory restructurings.
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 44m (–23).
- Net debt/underlying EBITDA was 4.6x (4.6). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were amortised.
- On 28 May 2014, Cloetta acquired Aran Candy Ltd. owning the brand The Jelly Bean Factory. Initially, Cloetta has acquired 75 per cent of the shares in Aran Candy Ltd.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, 46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, 46 76-627 69 46