- Net sales for the quarter increased by 3.4 per cent to SEK 1,280 (1,238), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 1.4 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 130m (85).
- Cash flow from operating activities was very strong and amounted to SEK 163m (44).
- Net debt/EBITDA continued to decrease and was 3.30x (4.55).
- On 16 July, 2015 Cloetta signed an agreement to acquire Locawo B.V. (Lonka) – a Dutch company producing and selling fudge, nougat and chocolate. The acquisition will significantly strengthen Cloetta’s position in the Netherlands.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 76-627 69 46