- Net sales for the quarter increased by 9.1 per cent to SEK 1,303m (1,194), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.9 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 178m (131).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 178m (160).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 75m (54).
- Net debt/underlying EBITDA was 4.5x (4.4). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were repaid.
- On 5 November Cloetta signed an agreement with Coop Sverige AB to provide them with a new pick-and-mix concept starting in 2015.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 76-627 69 46