- Net sales for the quarter increased by 17.1 per cent to SEK 1,505m (1,285), including a negative impact of exchange rates of –0.4 per cent. Organic growth was –2.8 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 169m (195). Operating profit, adjusted amounted to SEK 169m (203).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 135m (116).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.63x (2.76).
- Cloetta Italia S.r.l. was sold to Katjes International GmbH on 5 September 2017.
This information constituted before the publication inside information and is such that Cloetta AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 25 October at 8:00 am CET.
Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, 46 70-190 00 33
Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, 46 76-627 69 46