- Net sales for the quarter increased by 20.2 per cent to SEK 1,643m (1,367), including a negative impact of exchange rates of –0.6 per cent. Organic growth was 0.0 per cent.
- Operating profit, adjusted, amounted to SEK 206m (209).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 171m (180). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 20m (–420).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 305m (406).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.39x (2.44).
- The Board proposes an ordinary dividend of SEK 0.75 (0.75) per share and a special dividend of SEK 0.75 (–) per share, in total corresponding to SEK 1.50 per share.
This information constituted before the publication inside information and is such that Cloetta AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 26 January at 8:00 am CET.
Jacob Broberg, SVP Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, 46 70 190 00 33.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionary company in the Nordic region and the Netherlands. Cloetta´s products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide with Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany and the UK as the main markets. Cloetta owns some of the strongest brands on the market, such as Läkerol, Cloetta, Candyking, Jenkki, Kexchoklad, Malaco, Sportlife and Red Band. Cloetta has 8 production units in 5 countries. Cloetta’s class B-shares are traded on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information about Cloetta is available on www.cloetta.com