Cloetta is reporting the eight consecutive quarter of growth in Branded packaged products and continued volume growth in Pick & mix, with overall strengthened profitability. The dividend proposal is in line with prior year, supported by a healthy cash flow and strong balance sheet.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 14.6 per cent to SEK 1,905m (1,662) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 5.1 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 6.1 per cent during the quarter.
- Sales of Pick & mix increased organically by 21.0 per cent during the quarter.
- Operating profit adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 183m (157). Operating profit amounted to SEK 187m (157).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 180m (152).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK 3m (5).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 108m (147), which equates to basic and diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.38 (0.51).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 281m (368).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 1.9x (2.0).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 (1.00) per share.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation on Friday 27 January 2023 at 11.00 a.m. (CET).
SE: +46 8 5051 0031
UK: +44 207 107 06 13
US: +1 631 570 56 13
Please make sure you are connected to the phone conference by calling in and register a few minutes before the conference begins.
The live broadcast will be available on: http://creo-live.creomediamanager.com/fd2d5852-65a4-46c9-ae35-6f1b04f08712. The presentation and the report will be available on www.cloetta.com after publication.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person detailed below, at 7:30 a.m. CET on 27 January 2023.
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 766 96 59 40