- Net sales for the quarter increased by 6.4 per cent to SEK 1,362m (1,280), including a negative impact from foreign exchange rates of –0.5 per cent. Organic growth was 2.0 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 142m (130).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 114m (163).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.82x (3.30).
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 8:00 a.m. CET on 15 July 2016.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations,
+46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer,
+46 76-627 69 46