Cloetta’s Nomination Committee ahead of the 2014 AGM.
In accordance with the AGM’s decision, Cloetta’s Nomination Committee shall consist of at least four and a maximum of six members. One of them shall be a representative from the Board, and three members to be appointed by the three largest shareholders.
The Nomination Committee for the AGM on 29 April 2014 was appointed on 15 October 2013 and comprises the following members:
- Christer Wagenius, Chairman, appointed by AB Malfors Promotor
- Lars-Åke Bokenberger, appointed by AMF Försäkring och Fonder
- Peter Rönström, appointed by Lannebo Fonder
- Stefan Jacobsson, appointed by Cidron Pord S.á.r.l. (Nordic Capital Fund V) and Godis Holdings S.á.r.l. (CVC Capital Partners)
- Lennart Bylock, appointed by the Board of Cloetta AB
Shareholders are invited to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee for the AGM 2014 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org