- Net sales for the quarter increased by 9.6 per cent to SEK 1,579m (1,441), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.1 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 262m (175).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 244m (231).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 290m (116).
- Net debt/EBITDA was 3.97x (4.19). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were repaid.
- No dividend payout proposed for the year in line with financial strategy to reduce net debt.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 76-627 69 46