Cloetta is reporting another quarter of strong growth in Branded packaged products and continued improved profitability in Pick & mix. While our price increases took effect during the first quarter, the drastically rising input costs seen in 2022 only started to impact us towards the end of the quarter.
- Net sales for the quarter increased by 10.2 per cent to SEK 1,540m (1,398) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.1 per cent.
- Sales of Branded packaged products increased organically by 2.5 per cent during the quarter.
- Sales of Pick & mix increased organically by 23.8 per cent during the quarter.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 154m (103). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 158m (107).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Branded packaged products amounted to SEK 149m (131).
- Operating profit, adjusted, of Pick & mix amounted to SEK 9m (-24).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 131m (103), which equates to basic and diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.46 (0.36).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 27m (54).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 1.9x (2.9).
Please find enclosed the full report.
The interim report will be presented at a conference call with web presentation on Tuesday 26 April 2022 at 10.00 a.m. (CEST). Information is available at www.cloetta.com.
This information is information that Cloetta AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person detailed below, at 8:00 a.m. CEST on 26 April 2022.
Time for the publication of the interim report
Tuesday 26 April at 08:00 a.m. CEST
Time for conference call and web presentation
Tuesday 26 April at 10:00 a.m. CEST
DK: +45 787 23251
FI: +35 892 319 5172
SE: +46 8 5055 8375
UK: +44 3333 009269
US: +1 631 913 1422 PIN: 33837533#
Please make sure you are connected to the phone conference by calling in and register a few minutes before the conference begins.
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 766 96 59 40