Highlights of the year
- Consolidated net sales for the financial year from 1 September 2008 to 31 August 2009 reached SEK 1,184 million (1,387).
- Operating profit was SEK 0 million (–57). One-time items affecting comparability with the prior year were charged to profit in an amount of SEK 8 million (114).
- Excluding these items, operating profit was SEK 8 million (57), equal to an operating margin of 0.7% (4.1).
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.23 (–2.63).
- Cloetta’s class B share has been traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 16 February 2009.
- Dividend – the Board proposes that no dividend be paid.