Highlights of 2015
- The new pick-and-mix concept with a total of more than 150 products is implemented in 700 Coop stores in Sweden.
- David Nuutinen is appointed as the new President and CEO after Bengt Baron announced his decision to leave the company. Ville Perho is appointed as the new President in Finland.
- Cloetta acquires Locawo B.V. (Lonka) – a Dutch company that produces and sells fudge, nougat and chocolate. Lonka had net sales of around SEK 300m in 2014.
- Cloetta is named Listed Company of the Year after having won Best IR Website and Best Annual Report during the year.
- A decision is made to close the factory in Dieren, the Netherlands, at the end of 2016 and transfer production to the factory in Levice, Slovakia.