- Net sales for the quarter increased by 10.1 per cent to SEK 1,313m (1,193), including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 3.4 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 90m (52).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 107m (81).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 223m (91).
- Net debt/EBITDA was 3.60x (4.47). In the quarter, loans of SEK 34m were repaid.
- The new Pick & Mix concept was implemented in 700 Coop stores in Sweden.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, +46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, +46 76-627 69 46