- Net sales for the quarter declined by 0.8 per cent to SEK 1,347m (1,358) including a positive impact from foreign exchange rates of 1.2 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 93m (108). Profit for the period amounted to SEK 59m (44). Operating profit, adjusted for items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 110m (126).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 155m (253).
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio was 2.34x (2.78)
- On 17 February 2017, Cloetta signed an agreement to acquire Candyking – a leading concept supplier of pick & mix candy in the Nordic countries and UK. Closing of the acquisition is expected to occur on 28 April 2017.
This information constituted before the publication inside information and is such that Cloetta AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted, by the below contact person, for publication on 21 April 2017 at 08:00 am CET.
Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, 46 70-190 00 33
Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, 46 76-627 69 46