- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,131m (1,212). Adjusted for exchange rate differences the decline was 4.1 per cent.
- Operating profit was SEK 54m (–53).
- Underlying EBIT was SEK 109m (49). The improvement is mainly driven by realised synergies and factory restructurings.
- Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK –51m (–103) and consist of costs for restructurings.
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK –23m (125). Change is mainly due to a build-up of stocks as part of factory restructurings and the impact of changed payment terms in Italy.
- The integration process has been essentially completed from an operational standpoint.
- The factory restructurings are proceeding according to plan. As announced earlier, savings will be fully effective towards the end of 2014.
- Jacob Broberg, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, 46 70-190 00 33
- Danko Maras, Chief Financial Officer, 46 8-52 72 88 08