Shareholders of Cloetta AB (publ), 556308-8144, are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting, to be held on Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Nils Ericsons Plan 4 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Notification of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must, firstly, be listed in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository), on Friday, 27 March 2020, and secondly, give notice to the company of their intention to attend the meeting no later than Friday, 27 March 2020.
Notification shall be given in writing by mail to Cloetta AB (publ), Årsstämma, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, or by telephone +46-8 402 92 85. Shareholders that are physical persons can also give notification at the company’s website www.cloetta.com. Name, personal number/corporate registration number, address, telephone number and the number, maximum two, of accompanying assistants, if any, should be stated when notification is given.
Representatives of minors and corporate representatives shall submit authorisation documents to the company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. Power of attorney forms are available at the company’s website, www.cloetta.com.
To be able to attend the Annual General Meeting, shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must have such shares temporarily registered in their own names, in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. This procedure, so-called voting rights registration, must have been effected on Friday, 27 March 2020 and should be requested from the nominee well in advance of this date.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Drawing up and approval of voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of two persons to verify the minutes
- Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditor’s report, and the consolidated financial statements and the consolidated audit report, for the financial year 1 January – 31 December 2019
- Report by the chairman of the board on the work of the board
- Presentation by the CEO
- Resolution on adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet
- Resolution on disposition of the company’s earnings according to the approved balance sheet, and record day for any dividend
- Resolution on discharge from personal liability of the directors and the CEO
- Resolution on the number of directors
- Resolution on remuneration to be paid to the directors and to the auditor
- Election of directors
- Election of chairman of the board
- Election of auditor
- Proposal regarding rules for the nomination committee
- Proposal regarding guidelines for remuneration to the executive management
- Proposal regarding long-term share-based incentive plan (LTI 2020)
- Resolution on amendments to the articles of association
- Closing of the meeting
Nathalie Redmo, Head of IR and Communications, +46 766 96 59 40